Friday, November 5, 2010

Minnesota Gophers vs. Wisconsin Badgers Hockey Tickets

All I can say is "WOW." I just checked online and you can buy Minnesota Gophers vs. Wisconsin Badger hockey tickets for just $35/ticket. I am not sure what the face value on Gophers hockey tickets is but I am sure that is more than $35. I remember that in years past, the same tickets were being sold at around $95/ticket. I am not sure what gives but I recommend that you snap some of these tickets up and head down to Mariucci Arena for a "Border Battle." SKI-U-MAH!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun game to go to too!

Mn Twins Tickets said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
canada debt consolidation said...

This is really great! I am hoping to read more helpful articles from you. Thanks!