Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Minnesota Zoo DEVO Tickets

Seeing DEVO in person has always been on my "Bucket List" and I was given the opportunity to check that one off my list last Saturday at the Minnesota Zoo. All I can say is "WOW." Not only was DEVO really good, my Minnesota Zoo DEVO tickets were awesome. I sat in Row C of the Left section just six seats from the inside aisle. Row C is actually the front row of the Left section at the Minnesota Zoo Amphitheatre. From my seats, I was approximately ten feet from the band. The only complaint that I have is that the seats were very close to the speakers and my ears rang for two days. Other than that, the entire experience was incredible. When buying Minnesota Zoo tickets, don't be afraid to sit in the Left or Right sections, unless you are on the outside aisles, the seats are really good. I bought my DEVO Minnesota Zoo tickets from Ticket King the day before the show and got a really good deal! Just remember, "Whip it real good."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were close. I have seen the bird show at the Minnesota Zoo amphitheater, but never a concert! I will have to look at the Music in the Zoo concert schedule and see if I can get tickets, too!

Anonymous said...

sounds like DEVO is a good performer. i think i might have to check into getting tickets

Anonymous said...

sitting on the left or the right is better in my opinion

Anonymous said...

i'm going to the zoo zoo zoo... how about you you you...

Anonymous said...

whip it real good.

Morgan Wilshire said...

This is really great! I am hoping to read more helpful articles from you. Thanks!

Ciana Langham said...

What a nice article! Thank you a lot for informing us. Have you already heard about EssaysProfessors? You can find there a lot of interesting information!