Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings Tickets

If you are a huge Minnesota Vikings Fan, like I am, you probably watched the Minnesota Vikings Game versus the hated Green Bay Packers last Monday Night. All I know is that the outcome far exceeded my wildest dreams and I can’t wait for the big rematch between the Green Bay Packers and the Minnesota Vikings on November 1st at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. This is a Minnesota Vikings Game that I just have to watch in person! I checked out the prices on my favorite Green Bay Packers Tickets Site and learned that Green Bay Packers Tickets for the game versus the Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field range in price from $250-$795/Ticket. $250 is a ton of money but I can't miss out on seeing Brett Favre run onto Lambeau Field wearing a Minnesota Vikings Jersey! SKOL VIKINGS!!!

1 comment:

B said...

I have a hard time spending that much on tickets too, but how great would it be to fill the stadium with purple?!