Friday, July 10, 2009

Vikings vs. 49'ers Tickets

I talked to a gal that I have become friends with at Ticket King and she told me that Minnesota Vikings Tickets for the game versus the 49'ers on September 27th are selling super fast and that her boss was considering raising the prices on the game. I am sure the Brett Favre rumor has caused many Vikings fans to jump all over this game. My bet is that this game will totally explode because of the fact that this Vikings game will be Brett Favre's first regular season Vikings Game wearing the purple #4. Buy your tickets now while you can still get lower level seats for around $100/Ticket and upper level seats at $30/Ticket. GO VIKES!!!

1 comment:

B said...

I agree, with the supposed last day to announce just 2 weeks away my guess is tickets are about to sky rocket!