Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Minnesota Twins Opening Day Tickets

Minnesota Twins Tickets for Opening Day 3/31 are going for crazy money? After reading the most recent article on the Minnesota Twins in the local newspaper, I decided that I would like to check out Minnesota Twins Opening Day in person. Unfortunately, After browsing online for tickets, I decided that instead I will be watching the game from my couch. In order to get Twins Tickets between the bases in the lower level, I currently would have to pay almost $200/Ticket. I am sure that the return of Torii Hunter has something to do with the high ticket prices but I also feel like people are fired up to see what this new look team can do. I am going to check the prices this weekend and if I can grab a couple of good lower level Minnesota Twins seats for less than $75/Ticket, I am going to snap them up. If not, I will take a pass because the beer is much cheaper and the bathrooms are much cleaner at my house. GO TWINS!!!

No comments: