Thursday, January 17, 2008

Winter Depression

I am sorry that I have been AWOL for the last ten days but I have a case of "Winter Depression" that I can't get rid of. With every Green Bay Packers victory I have slipped into a bigger funk that I can't seem to shake. Now to make matters worse, the Dallas Cowboys choked giving the hated Green Bay Packers the NFC Championship game. It made me sick! Because I am a glutton for Punishment, I checked out the Packers Ticket market for the game. Where do the people in Wisconsin get their money? People are paying $600/Ticket just to get in the door. I even saw some tickets in the Club Level that were selling for $1900/Ticket. There is absolutely no way that Vikings fans would pay that kind of dough for Vikings Tickets to any game at the Metrodome in Minneapolis. Maybe the beer and cheese have seeped into the brains of our neighbors? GO GIANTS!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Pacman said...

AWOL my ass. You know your team is a bunch of losers and you are uncomfortable with your love for them. The Green Bay Packers are the best team in all of professional sports with the best looking QB in all of football. Yes, WAY better than Brady or Romo. Those boys are weak.

The Packers are going to spank the New York Giants this Sunday at Lambeau. Hey Twin City Ticket Dork, did you see SI this week? TOTALLY COOL GUY!

GO YOU PACKERS GO!