Sunday, December 9, 2007

Minnesota Vikings Tickets

What is up with Minnesota Vikings Ticket prices? I have been monitoring the Vikings Tickets on the Internet and have watched ticket prices double on the game versus the Washington Redskins on 12/23. I am not surprised that the prices have gone up while the Minnesota Vikings have gotten hot on the field but I am surprised that the prices have doubled. A month ago, you could buy tickets in the upper level end zone for $15/Ticket. Those same Vikings Tickets are selling for over $30/Ticket now. I am sure that if the Vikings beat the Chicago Bears on 12/17 we will see the same seats selling for over $50/Ticket. It has been a long time since tickets to the Minnesota Vikings at the Metrodome have gone up in price at the end of the year. I guess it is simply the price of success. GO VIKINGS!!!

No comments: