Sunday, September 16, 2007

2007 Minnesota Wild Tickets

By the looks of the line that circled the Xcel Energy Center yesterday, Minnesota Wild Tickets are a hot commodity. Single game Wild Tickets went on sale at 9:00 on Saturday at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office. I have always gotten a kick out of the people that are willing to camp outside for days in order to buy Minnesota Wild Tickets so I make an annual journey down to the "X" for some good old fashioned people watching. There were definitely more people in line this year than any previous year. I am a huge Minnesota Wild fan but I would rather spend a few extra bucks and buy my Wild Tickets from Ticket King or any of the other online Minnesota Ticket Brokers. Call me a wimp, but I prefer my own bed to the cement outside the Xcel Energy Center.

No comments: