Sunday, June 3, 2007

Ticket King Opens Minneapolis Office

I was driving downtown Minneapolis tonight and I noticed a "Coming Soon" sign for Ticket King, a long time Minnesota Ticket Broker, on the corner of Washington Avenue South and Chicago. It really seems like a logical place in Minneapolis to open a Ticket Broker office. The location is only a few blocks from the Metrodome and less than a couple of miles from the Target Center. I am curious to go downtown Saint Paul to see if there are any similar signs on any buildings there. It is nice to know that before too long, I will be able to simply go to the corner of Washington and Chicago to legally buy my tickets.

1 comment:

Green Bay Packers and Wisconsin Badgers fan said...

Sounds like a good spot to pickup Packer/Vikings tickets or Badger/Gopher tickets.