Friday, January 19, 2007

Timberwolves VIP seats are overpriced

I think that it has finally gotten to a point where the Minnesota Timberwolves have priced their VIP seats out of the market. I have noticed that the online brokers are selling tickets with a face value of $250 for $200 or less for most of the games. This tells me that not only isn't there a market for those tickets at the face value but there is barely a market for those seats at less than the face value. Until the Timberwolves organization either make the amenities more attractive for these seats or lower the prices they are going to experience increased difficulty in selling theses as season tickets. Frankly, who can afford to own these as season tickets? I know that when I have had the opportunity to sit in them, I am less than impressed with the waiter/waitress service and would have been just as happy sitting a few rows higher for 1/2 the price.

There is a new Minnesota Timberwolves blog that I stumbled on that seems good. If you get a chance check out this Minnesota Timberwolves blog.

No comments: