Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Minnesota Vikings vs. St. Louis Rams ticket prices are plummeting!

All i can say is CHEAP,CHEAP & CHEAP! The vikings ticket prices are super low for the last game of the year. Now that the Minnesota Vikes season is lost, there are plenty of bargains to be had on the ticket front. I found lower level seats for as little as $49.95 and upper level seats for less than 20 bucks. Not bad for a regular season game. If you are looking for seats, I would wait. It feels like there is plenty of supply and I can't imagine any reason that the demand would pick up. The Vikings have been a huge disappointment this year and the Rams don't have the drawing power that they once had. I guarantee that the HHH Metrodome will be less than full because there will be plenty of people that stay home with their HHH Metrodome tickets. As a Vikings fan, I can't wait for the season to be over. It is hard to say, but I actually hope the Vikings lose so that the dreaded Pack doesn't go to the playoffs and so that we get a better draft pick. Hesitantly, GO RAMS!!!

1 comment:

KC said...

I totally agree that I don't want the Pack to go anywhere NEAR the playoffs, but it is to sad to wish a loss on the Vikes. You really think the Dome will be empty on the 31st? I thought that about the Jets game on the 17th, but my family and I went and it was full -well until T.J. threw the intercetpion in the 4th! Go Vikes and fill the Dome!